Target Corporation has today announced details of its largest Black Friday week sale ever from Nov. 20-26, online and in stores, to help guests prepare for the holidays. The top deals include some of the retailer’s best planned prices of the season — up to 50% off electronics, toys and video games, kitchen appliances, new and trending gifts, everyday essentials and more.
The savings will continue Nov. 27-28 with a two-day Cyber event featuring hundreds of thousands more deals exclusively on Target.com and the Target app.
Christina Hennington, executive vice president and chief growth officer, Target said,
“We know our guests are looking forward to Black Friday for big savings across all of their holiday needs, and we’re planning to deliver for them with our biggest Black Friday sale ever and with more than one million items on sale, we’re offering our guests incredible value on the season’s must-have items.”
She went on to say,
“best of all, when guests shop Black Friday deals at Target, they can get their items that same day using Drive Up, Order Pickup or Same-Day Delivery with Shipt — all with no membership required.”
First Look at Target’s Black Friday Week Deals.
Target’s Black Friday week deals run Sunday through Saturday, Nov. 20-26, online and in stores, with new deals debuting Thanksgiving Day through Saturday. Guests can expect savings up to 50% off new, seasonally relevant and on-trend products for gifting and gathering, food and beverage, beauty, everyday essentials and more.
Top deals for Nov. 20-26 include:
- Buy one, get one 50% off on top toy brands like exclusively-at-Target FAO Schwarz, plus Barbie, Marvel, Our Generation and more
- Up to 40% off LEGO
- Buy an Xbox Series S Console and get $50 off plus a $50 Gift Card (reg. $299.99)
- Save $300 on Element 65-inch Smart TV (sale $329.99, reg. $629.99)
- Save $100 on Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones (sale $99.99, reg. $199.99) Top Nintendo Switch Games at $29.99
- Save $70 on PowerXL Vortex Pro 8qt Air Fryer (sale $59.99, reg. $129.99)
- Save $200 on KitchenAid Professional 5qt Stand Mixer (sale $249.99, reg. $449.99)
- Save $150 on Dyson V8 Origin Vacuum (sale $279.99, reg. $429.99)
- Save $105 on iRobot Roomba 675 Vacuum (sale $174.99, reg. $279.99)
- 25% off beauty gift sets
- Faux fur slippers for $6
- Up to 40% off baby gear
- 50% off Alberta 6-ft. trees
- 50% off Wondershop pet beds
Top deals for Nov. 24-26 include:
- 40% off boots and outerwear for the family
- Apparel basics starting as low as $3
- Matching sleepwear pant and tee starting at $7
- Save $60 on Beats Studio Buds (sale $89.99, reg. $149.99)
- 20% off Kinetic Sand
- 30% off jewelry
Target say it will be easier than ever to shop & save.
They are making it easier for guests to get their holiday deals the same day with free Drive Up and Order Pickup. No minimum purchase needed, and with Same-Day Delivery with Shipt, no membership required.
In addition, guests can unlock free shipping with orders of $35 or more or when using Target RedCard. RedCard holders also save 5% on all purchases. For even more savings, guests can find special Deals of the Day, and as always, they can access rewards with Target’s free-to-join loyalty program, Target Circle.
For added confidence, purchases are backed by Target’s industry-leading Holiday Price Match Guarantee and free and easy returns on most new, unopened items within 90 days of purchase.
Target was first established as the discount division of Dayton’s department store of Minneapolis in 1962. Since then the corporation has evolved to approx. 1,930 stores plus it’s well established online store Target.com. Target is the 7th largest retailer in the United States and has a workforce of approx. 450,000.
Further details about the Black Friday sale week can be seen HERE.
Source: Target Corporation, THX News & Wikipedia.