Latest Update: The Ministry of Defence has announced the following military equipment and support will be provided to the Ukrainian military forces.
- A squadron of Challenger 2 tanks with armoured recovery and repair vehicles.
- We will donate AS90 guns to Ukraine. This comprises a battery of eight guns at high readiness and two further batteries at varying states of readiness. This donation will not impact our existing AS90 commitment to Estonia.
- Hundreds more armoured and protected vehicles will also be sent including Bulldog.
- A manoeuvre support package, including minefield breaching and bridging capabilities worth £28 million.
- Dozens more uncrewed aerial systems worth £20 million to support Ukrainian artillery.
- Another 100,000 artillery rounds; on top of the 100,000 rounds already delivered.
- Hundreds more sophisticated missiles including GMLRS rockets, Starstreak air defence missiles, and medium range air defence missiles.
- An equipment support package of spares to refurbish up to a hundred Ukrainian tanks and infantry fighting vehicles.
UK PM Rishi Sunak Support