LiveArt, a global art platform and community of over 400,000 people backed by Animoca Brands, Binance Labs, and KuCoin Labs, has announced the upcoming release of its historic new digital-art collections from some of the most prominent international artists of the fine-art world.
Artists include Chen Man, the leading artist, and photographer who has shot covers for Vogue and GQ, Yue Minjun, the art market star whose work is in the collections of major museums including SFMoMA and the Denver Art Museum, and Mr. StarCity, whose work has sold for six figures at Christie’s and Phillips.
New collections from leading digital creators such as Vhils, the renowned street artist whose work has been presented at institutions including Centre Pompidou and the Barbican Centre will also be managed through LiveArt.
Exclusive first access and preferential pricing for these collections will be provided through LiveArt’s LiveArt X Card which goes live on Wednesday 5th April. The LiveArt X Card is designed to protect art from short-term speculation by ensuring long-term value and accurate price models.
Boris Pevzner, Co-founder and CEO of LiveArt said,
“The traditional art world has always understood how to protect value, and we’re bringing LiveArt’s expertise from that world to Web3.”
“Our platform’s AI-powered art market analytics provide proven accurate pricing models based on decades of fine art pricing data, which removes speculation from the equation. Moreover, the LiveArt X Card will provide users with a powerful ecosystem built around our $ART token.”
Vincent Harrison, owner of IV Gallery said,
“The $ART ecosystem has been constructed around the utilities connected to buying and holding art and interacting with the art world, embracing creators, collectors, art institutions, and other partners.”
In addition, LiveArt will be partnering with IV Gallery, whose roster of artists includes some of the biggest names in the digital art space, including Beeple, Pak, WhIsBe, and BossLogic.
He further said,
“Acting as a sales platform for the NFT art space is not enough. Marketplaces can play a huge role in helping the Web3 art market mature, bringing even more collectors into the space and driving mainstream adoption, sustainably, for the long term, by simply by supporting, growing, and protecting the artist’s careers.
LiveArt understands this completely and has the interests of artists in mind, as well as collectors, which is why we’re so thrilled to partner with them,”
Exclusive Drops by World-Leading Artists
With new collections each month, collectors have year-round opportunities to discover and acquire works by major artists, with special first looks and allowlist opportunities. Through curation and partnerships, LiveArt ensures that only quality projects are presented on the platform.
Collections are carefully managed by LiveArt to support their value and longevity. The first collections for pass holders feature artworks by:
- Chen Man, the world-recognized artist, and photographer who has shot covers for Vogue and GQ
- Yue Minjun, the art market star whose work is in the collections of major museums including SFMoMA and the Denver Art Museum
- Mr. StarCity, whose work has sold in the six figures at Christie’s and Phillips
- Skygolpe, a major artist in the Web3 space, whose work has been featured by the Museum of Contemporary Digital Art and the Museum of Crypto Art
- Vhils, the renowned street artist whose work has been presented at institutions including Centre Pompidou and the Barbican Centre
- Jason Ebeyer, the globally recognized 3D artist who has been commissioned by Steve Aoki and Vogue Italia
- Ephemeral Ethernal, the online gallery, and platform co-founded by Vhils, will release its first mint pass through their White Label site, powered by LiveArt
- Tabitha Swanson, who has collaborated with brands including Vogue Germany, Nike, and Reebok
- Ivona Tau, the leading AI artist and photographer
- Lindsay Kokoska, who has sold out multiple NFT collections
- NFN Kalyan, the multidisciplinary conceptual artist whose work explores social justice, politics, religion, and the human condition with references to art history
LiveArt is an innovative platform created by a team of savvy art market professionals and tech innovators, designed specifically to support those involved in buying and selling art. It offers safe and secure access to proprietary data and market insights, alongside facilitating LiveArt’s digital peer-to-peer marketplace, LiveArt Trading Floor.
LiveArt Trading Floor makes it easy for collectors to buy and sell with complete discretion; users have control over how much information about each artwork is available.
LiveArt also provides real-time pricing information and detailed analysis of artists and trends within the art market, giving members a unique insight into the world of art collecting.
Powered by the $ART token, LiveArt NFT is LiveArt’s end-to-end Web3 solution for developing, minting, and selling digital art collections. Artists can mint their works, and collectors can access a curated selection of only the best artworks on the LiveArt NFT Marketplace, curated by LiveArt’s insider team of art world specialists.
LiveArt also collaborates with museums, galleries, and brands to launch and manage their own NFT marketplaces, and connects them with top artists to curate and market drops.