- A Prayer to Seek the Lord - Your Daily Prayer - January 16by iBelieve.com on January 16, 2022
Thank you that you see my heart and that you know every plan and thought that I have.
- Managing Conflict through Friendshipby Sinead Smyth (The Gottman Relationship Blog – The Gottman Institute) on January 13, 2022
If you want to have better fights, be better friends. The post Managing Conflict through Friendship appeared first on The Gottman Read more →
- 5 Financial Resolutions To Consider in the New Year
- Telling the Inside Out
- 3 Ways to Invest in Your Relationshipby Jennifer Scott (The Gottman Relationship Blog – The Gottman Institute) on January 10, 2022
Make deposits into the wealth of your relationship and see dividends in love. The post 3 Ways to Invest in Your Relationship Read more →
- 3 Truths We Learn from Lysa TerKeurst’s Heartbreaking Divorceon January 14, 2022
Through Lysa's vulnerable writing, it is evident she used every tool in the shed in an attempt to save her marriage. In her Read more →
- Religious without Jesuson January 11, 2022
The more I unraveled, the greater I cared about Jesus and the less I gave a hoot about my religious extracurriculars and tallies. Read more →
- 45 Words Of Encouragement For Friends - Affirmations for the Soul!on January 11, 2022
Use these scripture, quotes and words of affirmation to encourage, lift up and support the dear friends God has put in your life.
- 20 Wonderful Bible Verses on Friendshipon January 10, 2022
May these 20 Bible verses on friendship help you both to make good friends and be a good friend.
- 3 Unexpected Ways to Practice Generosityon January 10, 2022
There are many ways to be generous, but it is up to us to actively participate in extending generosity to others.
- If you weren’t super busy or overwhelmed, would your ‘no’...
- Podcast Ep. 247: The One Where Nat Went To Therapy
- Feeling Anxious About Family Obligations and Expectations During the...
- Podcast Ep. 246: Can We Know If a New Partner is Emotionally...
- We experience anxiety for ‘no reason’ when we rationalise,...