- Hideki Matsuyama eagles 1st playoff hole to win Sony Open in Hawaii
- Kauai Fire Department makes multiple rescues on Saturdayby Star-Advertiser staff on January 17, 2022
First responders conducted multiple rescues on Kauai’s North Shore this weekend, saving both Hawaii residents and visitors.
- 49ers hang on late for 23-17 wildcard victory over Cowboys
- Brady throws for 2 TDs, SB champions dominate Eagles, 31-15
More Kiribati News
- Southern Cross NEXT cable lands in Kiribati - Capacity Mediaon December 17, 2021
- Kiribati’s 10 most handsome men alive 2021 - Conan Dailyon December 14, 2021
- ‘There is just a lake with crocodiles!’: hope and homkesickness for Kiribati nurses in the outback - The Guardianon December 6, 2021
- Kiribati’s attempts to keep stranded Australian judge out of the country ruled unconstitutional - The Guardianon November 19, 2021
- Kiribati to open one of world’s largest marine protected areas to commercial fishing - The Guardianon November 15, 2021
- Ancient stories help solve geological mystery in Kiribati - Pacific Beat - ABC Newson November 11, 2021
- Meta Helps Connect Blood Donors With Blood Bank of Hawai‘i
- County Animal Control Launches Project to Help Shelter Animals Find...
- AARP Launches Digital Job Center for Hawai’i Veteransby Nathan Christophel on January 16, 2022
Hawai'i's Veterans and military spouses now have a new way to compete in today's job market.
- Several Hāmākua Coast Bridges to Benefit From Federal...
- State Reports 3,878 New COVID Cases Sunday
- Hawaii County Weather Forecast for January 16, 2022on January 16, 2022
Hilo Today: Mostly sunny with isolated showers in the morning, then mostly cloudy with scattered showers in the afternoon. Highs Read more →
- Hawai‘i’s 2 Endemic Butterfly Species, Including Iconic...
- ‘Is it to satisfy you or to satisfy us?’ Why New Zealand’s...on October 29, 2021
‘Is it to satisfy you or to satisfy us?’ Why New Zealand’s Pacific colony doesn’t want independence The Guardian
- Inflatable dinghies and Zoom medical training: how a remote Pacific...on July 23, 2021
Inflatable dinghies and Zoom medical training: how a remote Pacific atoll got Pfizer The Guardian
- 'England vs America': The friendly war that unites a Tokelau atoll -...on January 25, 2021
'England vs America': The friendly war that unites a Tokelau atoll RNZ