- Nine Years After Launch $17.5 Billion Supercarrier USS Gerald Ford...by email@example.com (Military Watch Editorial Staff) on October 5, 2022
The first aircraft carrier of the Gerald Ford Class, the USS Gerald Ford, has begun its first ever operational deployment after Read more →
- After Multiple Air-to-Air Kills Over Ukraine Russian Su-35s Are Now...by firstname.lastname@example.org (Military Watch Editorial Staff) on October 5, 2022
The Russian Air Force has allocated three newly built Su-35S fighter jets to the 185th Combat Training and Combat Application Read more →
- The Myth of a ‘Short Ranged’ MiG-25: This Soviet Jet Could Fly...by email@example.com (Military Watch Editorial Staff) on October 4, 2022
One of the most iconic fighter/interceptors of the Cold War era, the MiG-25 Foxbat which entered service in the Soviet Armed Read more →
- Why Biden world isn’t overly worried about House GOP investigationsby By Eugene Daniels, Jonathan Lemire and Jordain Carney on October 3, 2022
The White House thinks a rise of overreaching MAGA Republicans in Congress could turn voters off.
- ‘She was on top of mind’: White House responds to Biden’s...on September 28, 2022
‘She was on top of mind’: White House responds to Biden’s Walorski stumble lead image
- Harris to travel to Korea's demilitarized zone, White House confirmsby By Olivia Olander on September 27, 2022
South Korean Prime Minister Han Duck-soo met with the vice president Monday.