- Salman Rushdie on ventilator and will likely lose an eye after attack, his agent saysby Holly Bancroft on August 12, 2022
- Salman Rushdie – live: Author likely to lose eye after stabbing as police name Hadi Matar as suspectby Bevan Hurley on August 12, 2022
- Department of Justice opens probe into Southern Baptist Convention’s handling of sexual assaultby Andrea Blanco on August 12, 2022
- Pipeline break spills 45,000 gallons of diesel in Wyomingon August 12, 2022
- Author Salman Rushdie airlifted to hospital after attack on stageon August 12, 2022
- 2 dead amid 'restless' monsoon-season flooding in Las Vegason August 12, 2022
- The ‘writing is on the wall’ for ‘Chimerica’ on U.S. stock exchanges as $318...by Yvonne Lau on August 12, 2022
- House approves Inflation Reduction Act, giving Biden a back-from-the-dead triumph on...by Alan Fram, The Associated Press on August 12, 2022
- FBI seized ‘top secret’ files from Trump’s home, warrant documents showby Michael Balsamo, Zeke Miller, Eric Tucker, The Associated Press on August 12, 2022
US Sports News
- Howard University partners with Jordan Brand on 20-year pact
- Heavyweight Tyson Fury announces his retirement from boxing
- Hall of Famer Deion Sanders: Hall of Fame is becoming a 'free for all'by Victor Barbosa, Yardbarker on August 12, 2022
The eight-time Pro Bowler recently discussed his views on the current state of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- What the Inflation Reduction Act Does — and Doesn’t Do — for Climateby Sarah Fecht on August 12, 2022
It’s the U.S.’s first bill that focuses on climate change, but it’s not perfect.
- Meet Adam Stickney From the Climate and Society Class of 2023by Columbia Climate School on August 12, 2022
He’s looking forward to learning how to transform thought into climate action.
- Faculty Spotlight: Franco Fubiniby Guest Blogger on August 10, 2022
The founder of a company that’s reshaping food systems, Fubini will be teaching Sustainability Management this fall.
- CDC's New COVID Rules Mark Change in the Pandemic, How We Liveon August 12, 2022
The CDC's recent move to ease COVID guidelines marks a significant shift in the pandemic and how we've lived during it. Here's how experts Read more →
- Metaverse Medicine and the Doctor, Patient Avatars Aheadon August 12, 2022
The metaverse is being pitched as a place where healthcare could be offered bridging the digital and physical world in a computer-generated Read more →
- Young Adults Who Learn How to Cook Eat More Veggieson August 12, 2022
Greater consumption of fruits and vegetables seen in college students who set goals related to eating.